Saturday, February 13, 2010

Frequent Urination But Negative Home Pregnancy Test I Am Having Signs Of Pregnancy But A Home Pregnancy Test Came Back Negative.?

I am having signs of pregnancy but a home pregnancy test came back negative.? - frequent urination but negative home pregnancy test

I took a pregnancy test three days before my period of absence and came back negative. I have swelling, tenderness in the nipples, tired, hungry every two hours, frequent urination, Montgomery glands begin to appear in my areolas and I met some discharge.II have also started to have slight cramps in my uterus area. Is that I'm pregnant? My husband and I are trying to become pregnant, and I hope I am. If any of you please answer and tell me. Thank you. I will try to see them again at home pregnancy test in the next few days.

2 comments:

Snake Lover said...

If you test too early, then the test may prove to be incorrect, and should include more than one to be sure, because if we took only one hand, a test was just a bad test. If you really want to be sure, then go to your doctor and he / she will probably be able to make a final answer.

JaMiE LeE said...

Take another pregnancy test in a week at home. If its still negative, get it done in the doctor's surgery, to be sure.

Post a Comment