Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bloated Stomach More Condition_symptoms Is It To Do With Renal Failer My Stomach Has Been Hurting Lately. I Constantly Feel Bloated... But I Feel Even More Bloated After I Eat?

My stomach has been hurting lately. i constantly feel bloated... but i feel even more bloated after i eat? - bloated stomach more condition_symptoms is it to do with renal failer

We are constantly bloated feeling ... but I feel even more bloated after eating. I do not go to the toilet as often as it should be. I am also very tired. Who knows what could that be? Sometimes my stomach is like a volcano erupts and hurrrtsss.

More ...


On examination of the colon, where do you sleep?

7 comments:

essentia... said...

You can eat lactose intolerance, dairy-stop and see if it improves the swelling.
can also help save your gastrointestinal tract by probiotic in all supplements.

A colonoscopy is usually under mild sedation.

aklshgas... said...

go for blood work and see if you have low iron!
I have the same .. and the cousin of my iron, I feel like weeks and what not .. Not that a big problem, but theres some pills that can make a betta (:

could also be a digestive problem .. You can breathe through your nose, right? Because if not, or if your breathing through your mouth when you eat so that damage to the stomach after eating fast can lead the whole day.

dixiepix... said...

I would be checked there by a doctor. There may be several things. You may have irritable bowel syndrome, or you have problems with the gallbladder. Definitely a pattern.

bumper said...

A word ------ Beano

Nikki M said...

Perhaps you are about menstruation.

I Luv James said...

Original or prego or constipation ... and should not be shelved u dont give shots including ***. deaf, but ur

I Luv James said...

Original or prego or constipation ... and should not be shelved u dont give shots including ***. deaf, but ur

Post a Comment