Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wikipedia Quotes About Asthma Where Can I Find More Information About The Cuban Bread - NOT Recipes? Do NOT Quote Wikipedia?

Where can I find more information about the Cuban Bread - NOT recipes? Do NOT quote Wikipedia? - wikipedia quotes about asthma

I do not know what kind of information you are looking for, but I'm sure that there are pages that explain the origins of Cuban life. I have a cookbook that Cuban talks about how the bread was originally from Cuba with bacon and is still in some places. But some states do not allow that the fat used in commercial kitchen, so it is harder to find. He also mentioned that the pressure and the toast was a way to use the bread was a bit stale and reduce waste. Cuban cuisine developed from a relatively poor focus on culture and the use of inexpensive ingredients and easy access.

0 comments:

Post a Comment