Sunday, January 3, 2010

Small Toiletry Bag Could You Check My Hospital Bag Please? Also Tell Me If I Should Take Boppy Pillow?

Could you check my hospital bag please? Also tell me if i should take boppy pillow? - small toiletry bag

I just want to make sure that nothing is forgotten! Let me know if you can not find something I missed! within 37 weeks from now, and I have everything ready in case

Toiletries (banners, toothbrush and toothpaste, tissues, makeup, hand sanitizer, lotion, body spray, body shower, hair brush)
1 Dress Nursing (I still assume?) And PJ pants
Part 2 Fixing Nursing / 8 pairs of breast pads, Lansinoh cream care
Towel
Hair Straightners (if I feel good)
2 pairs of socks slip
Shoes
Clothes to go home
DVD in 2 days stay, iPod, camera, cell phone charger ... my ... Sandwiches
I think I want to go see my bag, but I'm too lazy lol,
the observed under a piece of luggage and a bag for the little things, which is probably my bag, diaper bag and my baby? About Miss prefer my clothes to the hospital and get off at any point ask my BF to get him, and he did exactly what I wanted! lol
Should I boppy pillow? I stopped taking your good, but I take a lot of equipment, and ThI do not want to appear in motion in the hospital! lol
Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Tinkerbe... said...

The first is what to do if you are breast-feeding, use a boppy pillow so nice to have.
Breastfeeding is a beautiful dress and if you need to get to a hospital to have them. Ensuring more is an excellent idea that you never know what you need. They seem to have everything perfect.
Looks like you're ready. Good luck and congratulations!

APBT Mom~Expecting #2~ said...

I suggest you go and by their own skates. Hospitals admit the use is so big and so uncomfortable! Make sure it is probably the least of your concerns, lol, and probably not the time to practice. If you want to bring your boppy pillow, it's up to you. I breastfed my first and not really with pillows to support the hospital.

Post a Comment